Properties of Genuine Stones and Crystals
In addition to their complex physical properties and visual characteristics, stones are also known to have many other qualities. For thousands of years, people have believed that agates hold metaphysical properties and can help balance physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual energies. What we know for sure is that they are a colorful and wondrous gift from planet Earth.
Our jewelry is made of natural stones, agates, and crystals that are unique and one of a kind. Each stone has a meaning and can be an inspiration to you as you go about your day. The cool touch of natural stone can center and relax you during an especially hectic day. Let the colors of the stones calm you with their natural beauty.
The Metaphysical and Healing Properties of Stones
- Agate – Agate varieties exhibit many different colors including grey, silver, gold, mocha, and other earth tones. As its colors might suggest, agates are regarded as having very grounded qualities. They exude an aura of calmness that makes them perfect for home décor. Agate is a grounding stone. It is also a soothing stone that can help facilitates acceptance of one's self and build self-confidence.
- Amethyst – A stone ranging in color from delicate lilac to brilliant purple, this stone is best known for being calming, uplifting, and relaxing. It has a gentle quality that is said to release people from anxiety and even addiction.
- Crystal druzy – Druzy comes in many different colors; choose from blue-green, champagne, pale green, lilac, pink, purple, blue, and deep cobalt blue. This brilliantly colored stone is said to grant calmness and clarity of thought; this makes it a popular choice for jewelry.
- Green Aventurine - Green aventurine is a good luck stone. It has been said to bring prosperity to one's life.
- Labradorite – This hard, dark stone is easily recognized by its characteristic iridescent flashes. You can find labradorite in shades of dark green and grey; it has blue and green flashes. This is a stone associated with qualities of transformation, evolution, and change.
- Rose quartz – This naturally pink stone is associated with love and compassion above all other qualities. Rose quartz is known as the stone of unconditional love. It can be used to attract love and even help mend a broken heart. Many rose quartz examples have a rich, opaque look while others have small translucent portions. Rose quartz is a popular choice for jewelry and items of home décor.
- Sodalite – This stone naturally appears with a combination of rich blue, white, and grey. It is traditionally regarded as a stone of truth and rational thought. Use it for clear thinking and to help make important decisions.
Your Source for Rock Fashion
Roca Moda offers an extensive variety of beautifully crafted home décor, jewelry, candle holders, and much more all made from quality semi-precious stones. Contact us today about wholesale inquiries.